Mushroom Chicken in Dijon Wine Sauce
- 4 small boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbs oil
- 4 cups fresh button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Coat the chicken with flour and shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 810 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings, cover to keep chicken warm.
- Add mushrooms to drippings in skillet and cook stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in mustard and wine, then return chicken to skillet, spooning sauce over chicken.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 7-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.