Old Bay Barbecue Rub
|1/4 cup light brown sugar packed|
|1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning|
|3 tbs Worcestershire sauce, more to improve consistency if desired|
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine well.
- Rub all over meats, cover meat and let stand refrigerated for at least 2 hours or up to 8.
- This rub goes particularly well with pork or chicken or shrimp.
- We have also have used it as a topping for broiled oysters along with a little squeeze of lemon juice on each oyster.
- Recipe may be multiplied.