|1 stick unsalted butter, melted|
|2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup flour|
|6 large baking potatoes, quarted|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Place melted butter into a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the cheese, flour in a medium bowl.
- Dampen potatoes, then roll in dry mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over and bake for an additional 30 minutes.