Shrimp Sea Shell Salad
- 2 cups sea shell macaroni
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 1 cup small cooked shrimp
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen (fresh is better)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 4 butter lettuce leaves for serving
- Cook the shell macaroni according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine the shells with onion, shrimp, celery, carrots, peas.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder then toss well to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and French dressing. Blend well then toss with salad.
- Serve salad in butter lettuce cups.