Shrimp Sea Shell Salad
|2 cups sea shell macaroni|
|2 tbs onion, minced|
|1 cup small cooked shrimp|
|3 stalks celery, minced|
|1 cup carrots, grated|
|2 cups peas, fresh or frozen (fresh is better)|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|3/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup French dressing|
|4 butter lettuce leaves for serving|
- Cook the shell macaroni according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine the shells with onion, shrimp, celery, carrots, peas.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder then toss well to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and French dressing. Blend well then toss with salad.
- Serve salad in butter lettuce cups.