|2 cups grahm cracker crumbs|
|1 1/4 cups sugar, divided|
|3 tsp pumpkin pie spice, divided|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)|
|2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened|
|4 large eggs|
|1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- Tightly wrap bottom and side of pan with a layer of foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Stir in melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup of sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until just incorporated.
- Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla extract, and remaining 2 tsp pumpkin spice.
- Beat until smooth, then pour batter over crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until center is just set.
- Remove foil, then run a paring knife around the rim to release sides of cheesecake from pan.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before removing rim.
- Refrigerate for at lest four hours before serving.