|3 large eggs|
|1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin|
|1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk|
|3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon|
|1/2 cup sliced mushrooms|
|1/4 cup onion, minced|
|1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced|
|1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tbs flour|
|1 frozen deep dish pie shell|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, pumpkin and milk.
- Stir in bacon, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper, then stir mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake on a lower oven rack for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.