- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, pumpkin and milk.
- Stir in bacon, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper, then stir mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake on a lower oven rack for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.