Roast Beef and Brie Bruschetta
- 1 lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup melted butter, clarified
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbon-like strips
- 1 (8 oz) jar prepared horseradish sauce
- 8 (oz) Brie, skin removed, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1/2 cup cornichons or baby gherkins, thinly sliced legnthwise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss baguette slices with melted butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and chiffonaded basil. Toast in oven until lightly browned. Cool.
- Spread toasted bread slices with prepared horseradish sauce, top with 2-3 slices of roast beef.
- Place a slice of Brie cheese on each piece and place in the oven until melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish immediately with almond slivers, red pepper slice and cornichon slice.
- Serve warm.