Roast Beef and Brie Bruschetta
|1 lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced|
|1 cup olive oil|
|1 cup melted butter, clarified|
|1 French baguette, thinly sliced on an angle|
|1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbon-like strips|
|1 (8 oz) jar prepared horseradish sauce|
|8 (oz) Brie, skin removed, cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|1/2 cup toasted almond slivers|
|1/2 cup cornichons or baby gherkins, thinly sliced legnthwise|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss baguette slices with melted butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and chiffonaded basil. Toast in oven until lightly browned. Cool.
- Spread toasted bread slices with prepared horseradish sauce, top with 2-3 slices of roast beef.
- Place a slice of Brie cheese on each piece and place in the oven until melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish immediately with almond slivers, red pepper slice and cornichon slice.
- Serve warm.