- 2 lbs ground beef, turkey or pork
- 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion soup mix
- 8 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato and onion slices for serving
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
The trick to making these burgers super juicy and delicious is to use mayonnaise and Lipton onion soup mix.
- Combine the mayonnaise, bread crumbs and onion soup mix in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the ground meat of choice and mix to combine.
- Grill or broil until done.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion slices.