Sesame Italian Breadsticks
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|3 tbs sesame seeds|
|2 tsp Italian seasoning|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed|
|1/2 stick butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, then spray with nonstick spray.
- Combine cheese, sesame seeds, Italian seasoning and salt in a small bowl, mix well then spread mixture evenly onto a plate.
- On a lightly floured surface roll each dinner roll int a rope, about 8 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush tops and sides with butter, then roll each buttered rope in the cheese mixture, pressing the mixture into the dough.
- Twist each rope 2 times then, return the ropes to the baking sheet, placing 2 inches apart.
- Press both ends of rope down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown