Spicy Chili Cashews
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups salted whole cashew nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, then spray the foil with nonstick spray.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes and sugar in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add the nuts, stirring evenly to coat.
- Spread the nut mixture in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden, stirring once or twice.
- Cool completely before serving.