- 1 lb whole cashews
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbs vegetable or canola oil
These cashews are so good it’s hard to stop eating them. The sugar and sesame creates a wonderfully sweet and savory snack.
- In a wok or large saute pan, (a wok is best), add the oil and heat using medium-high heat.
- Add the sugar and stir for about 1 minute or until it begins to slightly caramelize.
- Add the cashews and sesame seeds, and stir fry, making sure to coat the cashews evenly. About another 2 minutes.
- Remove cashews from the wok and place on a foil covered baking sheet and allow to cool completely before serving.