Spinach Parmesan Balls
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix or bread crumbs
- 2 medium onions, finely minced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 oz melted butter
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbs garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cook the spinach, drain, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Let stand covered in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch balls and arrange on baking sheets and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.